Manushi Chhillar From India Became Miss World After 17 Years; Facts You Might Not Know About Her!
The Femina Miss India event, best known as Miss India event powered by Femina finally was over with Manushi Chhillar crowned. Out of 30 contestants from 30 different states, Manushi from Haryana became the successor of Miss India title and also the crown of Priyadarshini Chatterjee.
But this time, she has led her effort to the top conquering the Miss World 2017 title. Chhillar won the Miss World event held in China on 18th November 2017. This day, along with Manushi, her friends and families and whole India overjoyed. It was a special achievement for all as the title has once again came back to India after 17 years. Before her, Priyanka Chopra was the holder of Miss World 2000.
Now, who doesn't want to know about Manushi's facts and figures; I guess everyone wants to know badly. Without further delay, let's know the news in detail and also about some unknown facts about her!
Manushi Chhillar From India Crowned Miss World 2017
Chhillar family and all those who supported her finally had their heart go pumping when the finale came to an end. Her father, mother, friends and families along with her someone special really feel proud having her by their side.
Manushi became one of the six Indian Women winning the crown of Miss World. The very first lady was Reita Faria who won in 1966. The most recent winner before Chhillar is Priyanka Chopra. Not just her beauty but her extra-ordinary activities and works, talent and more became the factors of her win-win situation.
Miss World organizer also congratulated her through their official Twitter account:
— Miss World (@MissWorldLtd) November 18, 2017
The prime minister of India, Mr Narendra Modi too congratulated her on her success:
Congratulations @ManushiChhillar! India is proud of your accomplishment.
— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) November 18, 2017
Me and whole team of Popify would also like to congratulate Manushi on her success!
Manushi Chhillar Facts
Now we know the fact that Chhillar is the new Miss World 2017, we surely do want to know more about her. As she stepped into modelling field recently just to be a part of this show; her real facts are still unknown to the world. Here we have mentioned the facts about her, you might not believe!
- Manushi is a Medical Science student. She attended a medical college at Sonepat named Bhagat Phool Singh Government Medical College for Women. Her aim was never to be a model but was to be a cardiac surgeon.
- Chhillar is good in classical dancing. Her main category in dance is Kuchipudi which she learned from Kaushalya, Radha and Raja Reddy.
- Manushi has never shot in bikini pose. We couldn't find any bikini pictures of her. But it is a matter of fact that she had to during the contest.
- She is inspired by and lured by three hunks, one from Bollywood and two from Hollywood. She loves Hrithik Roshan, Leonardo DiCaprio and Hugh Jackman.
- Manushi loves and respects her mother more than any other. In one of the rounds in Miss World, she mentioned the position of mothers is always respectful. And her mother is the most influential person in her whole family.
Once again, congratulation to Manushi Chhiller and her good deeds for whole India.